Makes 4 servings:
- 2 ½ cups halved Sun Harvest Flavourino plum cocktail tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced Sun Harvest English seedless cucumbers (leave the skins on, that is where the most vitamins are!)
- ¼ red onion sliced
- ¾ cup sliced pitted kalamato olives
- ¾ cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Combine in a bowl.
- Crush 2 cloves Sun Harvest garlic
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped Sun Harvest oregano ( or substitute 1 tbsp dried oregano)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- Mix the above ingredients, and toss on salad prior to serving.