We remain OPEN during the current provincial 'Shutdown', at reduced instore capacity, or shop online for curbside pick up. Come and safely enjoy watching the greenhouse come alive! OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK IN APRIL.
Spring is just around the corner and what better way to welcome its 'much anticipated arrival' than to grab some friends in your social bubble and join us for a fun and 'spring' inspirational Sun Harvest virtual video workshop at a time of your choosing.
How do Sun Harvest Virtual Video Workshops work?
1. Review the descriptions carefully by clicking on each of the workshop titles below and decide which workshop(s) appeal to you most. All workshops require paid pre-registration. Should you need to cancel, you will be given a gift certificate for the value of your workshop paid to be applied to another workshop, goods or service at Sun Harvest Greenhouses.
2. 'Video' workshops can be done at any time by watching a pre-recorded video and following along with the instruction of our Creative team of Wendy and Sydney.
3. Sign up by purchasing a workshop kit online or in-store.
4. Your kit will include all materials needed to complete the workshop project, unless otherwise specified.
5. Once your registration is confirmed, you will be sent an email indicating when to collect your kit at the greenhouse either instore or curbside pick up, as well as a link to the pre-recorded video of step by step instruction.
We received many positive comments about our Virtual workshops over the Christmas season and are grateful to all of our guests who joined us. Given our focus on keeping our staff and guests safe during our very busy season, we have chosen to present our Spring workshop series again in a virtual format. We are so very hopeful that we can present our very popular 'Bring Your Own Container" workshops in person with clear guidelines in late May.
No products found in this collection